- 1983 | Foundation of the IT services company S.P.R.I.N.G (French acronym for "Industrial automation and research in numeric and graphic imagery company"). The company provides services around the CAD software CADDS, edited by COMPUTERVISION (then by PTC).
- 1989 | S.P.R.I.N.G. becomes editor by developping "NCSIMUL Machine", machining simulation software, along with "RAFT" (now "NCSIMUL Publisher"), PDM software meant for Methods Dpt.
- 1990 | Opening of a Research & development Center in Toulouse.
- 1992 | Opening of "CADécole", CAD training center.
- 1997 | S.P.R.I.N.G. extends its national coverage by opening two new offices in Lyon and Nantes. The 100th employee joins the company.
- 1998 | The company is renamed SPRING Technologies | The international distribution network extends towards Asia.
- 2000 | SPRING Technologies acquires ISO 9001 quality certification.
- 2004 | The NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS™ software suite is created (made up of complementary modules NCSIMUL Machine, NCSIMUL Tool, TOOL SIMUL, NCSIMUL Publisher).
- 2005 | SPRING Technologies becomes SAP "Special Expertise Partner" around the mySAP PLM solution.
- 2007 | Opening of SPRING Technologies Germany | SPRING Technologies is elected to take part to the French IT companies cluster "System@tic".
- 2008 | Opening of SPRING Technologies China | SPRING Technologies takes part to two new clusters "Arve Industries" (national) and "MANUNET" (European).
- 2010 | SPRING creates its American subsidiary.
05/02/2013 | Operation optimization | Paragon Medical adopts NCSIMUL Machine to drive machining simulation process