SPRING Technologies is an editor and integrator of PLM software/solutions (Product Lifecycle Management) meant for all industrial companies willing to increase their productivity, whatever their size or area of expertise.
With a more than 25-year experience in the PLM field (CAD/CAM, PDM, Digital Mockup), SPRING Technologies develops its own software suite (the NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS), designed to optimize industrial manufacturing activities, puts forward a complete PLM products/services offering and is considered as a key partner by major industrial companies to get their teams trained. We thus work closely with main industrial actors and their partners and support, among others, professionals in the fields of Automotive, aeronautics, transportation, defence, consummer goods, etc. all around the world.
- Date of setting-up: 1983
- Number of employees: 120
The NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS™
With over 25 years’ industrial experience in the field of PLM, SPRING Technologies has gained worldwide recognition as a developer of software for the NC machining environment with its NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS offering of software and services to accompany the leading products on the CAD/CAM market.
SPRING Technologies NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS is modular and includes solutions for :
- Machining simulation and optimisation ( NCSIMUL Machine )
- Cutting tool management ( NCSIMUL Tool )
- Optimisation of cutting conditions ( TOOL SIMUL )
- Process documentation management ( NCSIMUL Publisher )
Our NCSIMUL SOLUTIONS software is supported by a SERVICES portfolio :
- Post-processor development ( More information )
- Training and assistance in CAD methodology
- A global approach to NC machining encompassing tools, materials, cutting fluids, tool attachments, machines, NC programming, etc.
- Training in NC machining
(Not available for export)
Companies that set out to develop their information system via a PLM approach are committing themselves to a strategic, fundamental and critical project.
SPRING has the capability to accompany you through the process of building your solution, factoring in all the constraints that are specific to your environment: budget, timeframe, technical and functional scope, and the complete extended enterprise.
Our services offering :
- Consulting (project plans, ROI analyses, etc.)
- Master engineering assistance and project management
- Integration of packaged software solutions
- Development of specific applications
- Accompaniment of change and training
- Third-party application maintenance
(Not available for export)
CADECOLE: SPRING TECHNOLOGIES’ SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERS.
Training over 3,000 users each year, CADECOLE is France’s leading independent CAD/CAM training centre. CADECOLE offers courses on CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER, CADDS, UG NX, IDEAS, etc.
CADECOLE is your number one training partner :
- We develop our own training courses to meet the needs of industry
- We create completely original training media
- We deliver courses on customer sites and in any of our training centres
- We evaluate user skills
- We provide post-training support and follow-up