NCSIMUL Tool, based on know-how in the field of machining and mastery of the digital process, is a business solution that comprehensively addresses the needs of all professionals involved in the cutting tool management process.
"With NCSIMUL Tool we have succeeded in reducing our cutting tool costs while optimizing preparation efficiency and making our machine-tools more productive."
Franck COPIN / Manager CAM/Process engineering / AREVA
You operate at least 5 machining centres. You are looking for ways to respond even faster to demand, keep control of costs and improve the management of your cutting tools :
The NCSIMUL Tool Difference
- Global management of the tool flow: elements, assemblies, test and inspection systems, 3D CAM models, inventory, stats, supplier data, documents and cutting parameters…
- Single repository for nominal and physical tools built into the global production process.
- Analysis and rewrite function for the ISO program before loading on to the machine: renumber calls, write compensation and special codes for tool measurement on the machine.
- Scheduling of tool preparation and automatic renewal based on inventory / production flows.
- Control and/or interface with automated controllers, measurement bench, laser measurers, etc.
- Interfaced with leading CAD/CAM software: CATIA, Edgecam , Esprit, NX, TopSolid CAM, etc.