NCSIMUL Machine is an innovative new generation solution of CNC simulation that truly ushers in the smart factory. Companies will be getting end-to-end control of their machining process, integrating the creation of cutting tool libraries, optimized cutting conditions, simulation and optimized CNC programs, as well as the ability to publish the manufacturing data needed for operators in the workshop.
NCSIMUL Machine offers users a unique NC experience, based on state-of-the-art technological standards, in terms of both ergonomics and performance. Realistic simulation, integrating all machines, all tools, and material parameters, quickly becomes a day-to-day part of a manufacturer's lifestyle.
NCSIMUL Machine is the most advanced CNC realistic machine simulation solution for simulating, verifying, optimizing, and reviewing machining programs based on the real characteristics of your NC machine (machining, drilling, riveting). 3D graphics help to avoid machining crashes while powerful algorithms and embedded process-based know-how enable cutting conditions optimization, and standardization of the shop-floor documentation.
NCSIMUL Machine verifies NC programs in three steps: investigates and corrects coding errors, simulates to locate collisions and correct motion errors, and validates the NC program. Many customers report that this capability is also a helpful training tool for new employees because the virtual sessions are short, easy to understand, and eliminate errors.
"I ALREADY HAVE GOT A CAM SOFTWARE (Computer-Aided Manufacturing). WHY SHOULD I USE ALSO NCSIMUL ?"
Unlike CAM software, which are in fact simple viewers displaying a tool path, NCSIMUL really simulates the tool path and checks it. NCSIMUL thus guarantees secured and optimized machining operations.
"Countless man and machine hours are saved, since we don't have to verify step by step on the machine"
Dean Dancer / Manufacturing Manager / Hutchinson Inc
If your company uses Complex CNC Machines and you are looking at ways to boost your company's productivity; you have to take a look at NCSIMUL Machine :
The NCSIMUL Machine Difference :
- Read and simulate any G-Code and machine tool builder macros.
- Preview tool path and detect errors before simulation.
- Interact easily between 3D window, G-code program, and information windows.
- Preview machine movements and material removal with graphical 3D technology and dynamic zoom capabilities.
- No machine is too complex: NCSIMUL Machine supports an unlimited number of channels.
- Launch all major verification tasks from a single screen.
- Turnkey solution which includes machine license, service and support at no additional cost.