NCdoc lets users edit and publish technical documentation quickly, including customizable inspection reports; reference libraries; collaborative production content for customers, staff, and vendors with encapsulated movies.
Re-collection of already existing data is fastidious and risky (because of the errors and mistakes it implies). NCdoc functionalities allow you to avoid such a situation :
- Work process sheets are edited from NCSIMUL Machine data, then are integrated to pre-formatted sheet models ;
- The file is then linked to NCSIMUL Machine program and available in a standard format to be sent to the Workshop.
NCdoc helps you capitalizing and standardizing your company’s know-how and processes.
The machining information file and the 3D movie playing the simulation of the ISO program are automatically generated.
No need anymore for the CAM programmer to waste time on word processing software and/or screenshots to create the technical sheets with the 3D simulation movie; no need either to load the program on the machine to test how it behaves.
Examples of 3D movie applications by NP3 viewer
- Virtual visualizing of the machining process in the Workshop before starting up the machine ;
- Enables a better communication with a machine-tool supplier about the machining process ;
- Program set-up with a programming subcontractor.
* NCdoc is a NCSIMUL Machine optional module.
* NCdoc module features NP3 viewer.
Examples of documents generated by NCdoc
- Process sheets: they display information about the machining process (conditions, spindle speed, feedrate), correction data (made for estimating tool geometries’ real length), comments and machine stops ;
- Initial configuration sheets (at the beginning of the program) ;
- Tool sheets (depending on the tools loaded in the program) ;
- Customized sheets ;
- Time summary sheets.
Thanks to NCdoc, the Workshop machine operator gets both well detailed work instruction files along with a 3D movie of the simulation.
With NCdoc, the numerical chain is extended right next to the machine!