CAT2MC is a bi-directionnal interface between CATIA V5 and MATHCAD, which allows both software parameters to match with each other. Thanks to CAT2MC, you can launch MATHCAD from an interactive CATIA V5 logon. 3D models are updated according to MATHCAD results. Installation of the CAT2MC interface is smooth and simple within CATIA environment.
- VBA based interface, supported from the release V5R16 to R18. For configuration prospective (i.e. to set the location of the project relative to the interface), objective is to work from settings and to populate environment variable directly from a macro command.
- Available on windows platform with floating license.
|The interface window is based on :|
- 2 sub-windows for data transfer (V5 to MC & MC to V5).
- One-to-one mapping (i.e. if a value is already mapped, no risk to get it on the available variables.
Language: English, French, German.
- File linkage is made with the master level (i.e object level) with properties based on 2 CATIA object attributes: MC_FILE_PATH & MC_FILE (can be used as soft-type in PDMLink.
- CATIA parameters use ID referencing Mathcad.
Minimum required configuration
- WINDOWS XP
- CATIA V5R16 minimum
- Vba6.msi (package included on CATIA V5 installation media)
- MATHCAD R14