Main TOOL SIMUL features
- A technological guide helps you chosing the right tool for the right operation ;
- Cutting conditions are determined in accordance with the machining environment (tool holding force, roughness, machine power, tool-holder length...): the results of the calculation ensure right working conditions at first time ;
- Calculation of the .... related to the machining (power, torque, stress...) in order to give the user means to use this information in various areas (sizing a tool, machine specifications...) ;
- Results can be edited on a printed sheet that can be attached to the machining routing file ;
- Simulates all possible tools of the market (checks input data, warns and/or prohibits calculation if an inconsistency is detected in the data): TOOL SIMUL is totally independant of tool manufacturers ;
- Edition of a specifications file to help you defining the cutting tools you need : TOOL SIMUL becomes then a unique and consistent mean of communication with your cutting tool suplliers ;
- Supports the three main machining technologies: milling, drilling and turning.
Interface, connectivity and options
- Modern, innovative and easy to use ergonomics ;
- Two level of access :
- First one for programmers: direct access to all data from a single screen
- Second one for Methods Dpt.: any and every help solution or advice given by the software is explained through an educational interface
- TOOL SIMUL can integrate seamlessly with other applications such as CAM ;
- TOOL SIMUL can be fully customised to the user requirements through the optional module TOOL User.
16/05/2013 | Paris Air Show 2013 : SPRING Technologies' NCEXPERIENCE serving the Aerospace & Defense Industry